Shiseido Anessa is No.1 UV Sunscreen brand in Japan for 17yrs. We have sold for more than 200pcs in this Summer so I am tempted to try this sunscreen when the sun is still fiery in Hong Kong.
According to @cosme, a Japan based customer review website, Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 is one of the best sunscreens in Japan. It’s powerful (SPF50+ PA++++) yet gentle with 50% of skin care ingredients to protect skin without drying out the natural moisture of it.
Here is the information from @cosme English:
“This sunscreen becomes even more effective when in contact with sweat and water. A face and body sunscreen with Aqua Booster EX technology and can be easily removed with soap. A super waterproof formula, tested over 80 minutes underwater for durability.”
In short, Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk is formulated with an Improved Aqua Booster EX Technology and 50% skincare ingredients.
The first ingredient of this sunscreen is Dimethicone which is a type of silicone, leaving a smooth, slightly matte and soft finish on the skin. It also helps to improve rough skin texture as it fills in pores and fine lines.
What’s more, it acts as a barrier over skin to protect it from the damages of harsh weather conditions.
What I feel? The product glides on the skin so well and easy. It feels a bit sticky when I first apply it but it will dry out within a minute to create a smooth finish. It won’t leave a white cast or greasy layer on the skin that may haunt other people 👻 👻 👻 coz you definitely don’t want to look like a zombie 🧛♀️🧛♀️🧛♀️ in pictures so it is necessary to choose a non-white cast sunscreen.
Features of Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk:
- Sweat and waterproof;
- Friction resistant;
- For face and body;
- Can be used under makeup as foundation primer
Ingredients of Physical Sunscreens - Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide
Other main ingredients of Shiseido Anessa are Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. They are made of natural elements and used as ingredients of "Physical Sunscreen" to block or scatter UV rays. They offer a more broad-spectrum protection which are considered as a safer option to protect skin from sun damages.
Ingredient of Chemical Sunscreen - Octocrylene
It also contains Octocrylene which is an ingredient of "Chemical Sunscreen". Some research suggest that it may trigger the production of free radicals and thus cause photosensitization but if a sunscreen contains only Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, it may be rubbed off too easily and difficult to achieve very high degree of sun rays protection.
The bottom line is, no sunscreen is perfect so I will choose the one with the benefits of physical and chemical sunscreens, and also dermatologist-tested. Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk seems to be a good match when I consider these conditions.
More information about using sunscreen in general:
- Shake well before using;
- Apply generously before sun exposure;
- Apply evenly to your face and neck as the last step in your skincare routine;
- Apply directly to the body in a straight line. Spread evenly in large circular motions using your palm. Use enough to achieve adequate UV protection against UV rays.
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming and towelling. Remove thoroughly with daily facial cleanser.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes immediately with cold or lukewarm water. Clean the opening and close the cap tightly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Flammable.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Avoid contact with clothing. If contact occurs, wash immediately with detergent. Avoid using chlorine bleach as it will cause pink stains. Avoid contact with items such as furniture, nail polish and leather goods, as it may cause discolcration or damage. Avoid contact with clothing and car seats, it may transfer and cause white stains.
- Sun protection level was measured using 2 mg per square centimeter, conforming with the authorized Sun protection Factor Test Method.
- Do not use on wounds, eczema and boils. If any redness, swelling, itching & irritation develops, discontinue use of the product and consult a dermatologist immediately. Skin situation may deteriorate if you continue to use it.
Checkout our Facebook Page:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: chemical sunscreen, Dimethicone, Octocrylene, PA++++, physical sunscreen, Review on Shiseido Anessa, Shiseido Anessa, Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk, SPF50, sunblock, sunscreen, Titanium Dioxide, zinc oxide