What is "Medicated Sekkisei"?
"Medicated Sekkisei" is approved by Japan Ministry of Health. In Asia, Kose Sekkisei Series has "Medicated" wording on the package. Due to the popularity of Medicated Sekkisei among our customers, we offer mainly Medicated version but you will still find "Non-Medicated" Kose in our store. The "Non-Medicated" version includes Sekkisei Cleansing Powder, Sun Protector, Seikisho products and Kose samples which are in original package and available in Asia and North America.
Kose Sekkisei Sun Protect Essence Gel SPF50+ PA++++ (91ml)
A new lightweight water-based sunscreen perfect for daily use. This lightweight sunscreen glides over the skin without becoming sticky, giving a moisturizing and comfortable finish. Provides lasting hydration care. High UV blocking power reduces photo-aging signs like fine lines and blemishes.
This SPF50+ PA++++ sunscreen thoroughly blocks UV-A which causes photo-aging, and UV-B which causes sunburn. With lotion formula and smooth gel to hydrate and lock moisture inside skin for long hours. Blends smoothly into skin without white residue. With Oriental plant extracts and mineral ingredients to hydrate and protect skin. Suitable as makeup base. Enhances application and lasting effect of foundation. For face and body. Easily removed with regular facial wash or body soap.
Oriental plant extracts - Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Extract, Melothria Extract, Peach Leaf Extract for hydration
Oriental minerals - protects bare skin
Glycerin - for hydration
For all skin types, especially for dehydrated and combination skin
How to use?
Take an adequate amount of the product and spread evenly over your skin. When removing, be sure to lather up your face wash or body soap sufficiently before giving your skin a thorough wash.
Kose Medicated Sekkisei Whitening Lotion (Toner 24 ml)
Contains Lipid-based ingredients such as Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E Acetate to provide fresh moisture and hydration while improving dryness and complexion of dry skin areas;
With oriental plant extracts this product prevents aging spots regulates excessive sebum and improve the firmness of the skin.
For all skin type (except ultra sensitive skin)
How to use?
After cleansing saturate cotton pad with the lotion and massage it in patting motion to enhance penetration. Can be applied on eye areas.
This product is one of the best selling whitening lotion in Asia. It can be used as eye and face mask: simply saturate cotton pad or paper mask and leave it on the skin for 5 minutes to relieve dryness and redness caused by sun exposure.
I use Kose Medicated Sekkisei Whitening Lotion and Emulsion to even out my skin tone and I do see the differences after several applications: my skin is radiant and dewy. However this product cannot light up your natural skin tone and it takes time to see the effectiveness compared with products that contain Hydroquinone.
Despite of this drawback the lotion does contain several oriental plants to eliminate skin irritation provide hydration and brighten dull and tired skin.
1) We offer Standard Delivery ($2.88 for 5 to 7 Business Days) and 2-3 Day Delivery ($5.88 for 2-3 Business Days) shipping methods.
2) For customer who qualified for the Free Shipping - if you return your order to us resulting from your own mistake / changing mind / failing to pick up the parcel within required time, we have to charge you back for the shipping fee, depending on how much United States Postal Service or Fedex actual charge us.
3) For customer who qualified for the Free Shipping - if Ebay did not remove shipping from your total amount. We will refund the shipping charge to you and will also send you an updated invoice.
1) Your order can be returned or exchanged as long as it is UNUSED, UNTESTED or UNOPENED within 7 DAYS after delivery. If it is OPENED and USED, no refund, no return back to you and no exchange in this case. Anything after 7 DAYS of delivery will not be considered for refund and exchange. All sales are final after 7 DAYS of delivery.
1) All our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from our suppliers in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan.
2) KatBeauty is owned by a registered LLC in Oklahoma, USA. We have been selling online since 2004.